The Fall 2020 edition of the City of Jackson Newsletter is now available to view!
You can see a digital copy of the newsletter on the City website.
Here’s what’s featured in this edition:
- A guide for the Nov. 2020 election, with information about voting absentee and two City ballot proposals.
- Street construction progress
- New City Manager
- New website for City property sales
- A message from the Mayor
- How to protect waterways by being mindful of storm drains
- Help for unpaid water bills
- Fall leaf collection
- New DPW building
- National honor for Jackson park
- New housing development for senior citizens.