File a Complaint

Filing in Person or by Mail

 If you feel that you have been discriminated against and wish to file a complaint form with our office. Please print and fill out the notarized complaint form and send it to our office. Once your complaint arrives at our office, our representative will contact you with further instructions and questions. You may file in person or by mail to the following address:

Human Relations Commission
City Hall
14th Floor
161 W. Michigan Ave.
Jackson, MI 49201